|For all members paying via Magnum Credit, the rules and regulations of the FCA have now changed, and users of credit finance have to be in charge of their own agreements. This means that for subscriptions which are renewable on 1st May 2017, every Magnum Credit user will need to log on to the website to confirm their agreement.
You will receive an e-mail from Magnum Credit providing you with a user name and password. Please follow this link, and the instructions therein. When you receive your 2017 invoice, please select the appropriate amounts on the Magnum Credit website to make up the amount that you wish to finance through Magnum, enter your bank details and sign where appropriate. Find out more|
|The draw has taken place and is available below: Find out more|
|NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 87th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of DARTFORD GOLF CLUB LIMITED
will be held at the Clubhouse, Heath Lane (Upper), Dartford, Kent on FRIDAY 28 APRIL 2017 at 8 pm
For the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To receive apologies
2. To elect a President
3. To elect a Captain
4. To receive and consider a Report of the Board of Directors for the year ended 30 April 2017 copy attached.
5. To receive and approve the Accounts for the 4 months ended 30 April 2016 and the Report of the Chartered Accountants.*
6. To elect Directors in place of those retiring.
7. To transact any other ordinary business of the Company.
In order to assist the Directors in answering questions at the Annual General Meeting, it would be helpful if questions could be received by the Board in writing seven days before the actual meeting. This request does not in any way preclude a member asking questions on the night of the Annual General Meeting.
Any non-shareholding member who would like a copy of the Accounts should contact the Secretarys Office.
A Member entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her, and a proxy need not also be a member. Proxy votes should be submitted to the Secretarys Office by 5 pm on WEDNESDAY 26 APRIL 2017 at the latest.
By Order of the Board
Chairman April 2017
* In order to save printing and postage costs, no copies of the Accounts will be sent out by post. Paper or electronic copies of the Accounts are available from the Office and on the Members Section of the website.
Find out more|
|Sunday Lunch Carvery
|Sunday Carvery Lunch Book At The Bar Find out more|
|Fish & Chips Friday
|Fish and Chips on Fridays
Please book via the Bar Find out more|